The plan is to throw the switch tomorrow, to switch from our existing
mailing list to the new google group. If you haven't yet subscribed to the
new one, you can do it now at

   https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/racket-dev/join

(thanks to Vincent for the refined URL).

If all goes well, those that have already switched should not notice any
outage; thanks to advice from Eli, it appears that the dev@racket-lang.org
front door can continue to work. Thanks, Eli!

Those that have not switched will ... well, you'll stop getting the
developers list. I'll add batches from the existing list over time, but
there's a cap on the number of adds per day, so you'll be missing parts of
the stream.

Cross your fingers, and thanks for your patience!

John Clements
  Racket Developers list:
  http://lists.racket-lang.org/dev