Hello Niklas:
    Thank you for your help, I have understand the issue 23299, but it will
take me some time to fix it. I will try my best to do it.
    Now, I find another bug in the Calc, the bug can be described like this:
When we copy a whole row in which has some data, click the right button of the
mouse, there is no "Insert copy cells" in the pop-up menu, but there is no such
phenomenon in Excel(Excel has "Insert copy cells" in the pop-up menu), I think
it will bring some inconvenience to users, what do you think of it?
    I hope you can give me some suggestion, thank you!

Best Regards!

Gao Zemin

gaozm
2007-06-29