Hi gaozm,

On Thursday, 2007-12-06 17:11:46 +0800, gaozm wrote:

>     You have added 3 issues to the wiki, but some of them are the same as our
> featrue, for example: Empty and Non-Empty conditions in AutoFilter and so on.

That's why I added the issues, because they touch the same topic.

>     Now, I want to know whether these issues should be fixed? If the answer
> is "yes", what should we do in  featrue(Data Filter)?

When specifying and developing the feature the issues should be kept in
mind and specification should address the issues. When done right,
implementing the specification will fix these issues. Note that the
issues currently are of type 'patch' but nevertheless would introduce
new features. Depending on the outcome of the specification the patches
may have to be reworked.

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412