Hi Lvyue,

On Wednesday, 2008-02-20 14:19:13 +0800, Lvyue wrote:

> In Excel:
> Negative will cause error, no matter how small it is.
> I have tried -1.00E-307, GCD still return err.
>
> And in Gnumeric:
> The handle of negative is the same to Excel.
>
> Shall we be consistent with them, or keep our direction?

Let's be consistent and check for <0 before doing the approxFloor()
call. So this would basically be the first version of your patch. Are
there other differences between that and the last version you attached?

> BTW, I'm updating sc to the -rcws_src680_odff tagged
> revisions. but it runs slow. I think it will be finished tomorrow.

Did it run well?

> and I will see the issue86171. If I get any progress or
> meet troubles, I will tell you as quickly as possible. :)

Hopefully silence means good news in this case ;-)

  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412