Hi Yue,

On Tuesday, 2008-05-06 15:59:29 +0800, Lvyue wrote:

> I will attach a patch on i46681, which only changed a few functions,
> including ScIfJump(), JumpMatrix(), ScMatRef(), MatAdd(),
> ScMatrix::Get() and ScMatrix::GetDouble().

See your IRC log from today ;-)

> and another thing is that, I wonder if the error information should be
> changed frome #VALUE! to #N/A, when we can not get value from
> THEN or ELSE condition(like Excel).

What exactly are you referring? Could you give an example?

> and at last, have a nice day! :)

Thanks, you too :)

Btw, when creating a new mail topic please don't reply to a mail of an
already existing thread, startwith a new mail instead to keep threading
meaningful. Otherwise your mail may get buried in the old thread and be
overlooked at first sight.

Thanks
  Eike

--
 OOo/SO Calc core developer. Number formatter stricken i18n transpositionizer.
 SunSign   0x87F8D412 : 2F58 5236 DB02 F335 8304  7D6C 65C9 F9B5 87F8 D412