Hi, Eike

Really long time no see. :)
Our network ultimately works today :-/,
and I was sorry that we can not talk on IRC.

I have fixed the problem we mentioned on last IRC,
and the work on i66930 is getting progress too.

but, seeing the code, I found 2 problems:
1. in sc\source\core\tool\interpr5.cxx, void ScInterpreter::ScMatRef(),
the branch of "if (ScMatrix::IsStringType( nMatValType))".
I think we should do if (ScMatrix::IsEmptyPathType( nMatValType)) first,
because of SC_MATVAL_EMPTYPATH = SC_MATVAL_EMPTY | 0x08,
which means if value type is emptypath,
ScMatrix::IsEmptyType( nMatValType) will also return true.

2. a question.
also in ScMatRef().
pDok->GetNumberFormatInfo( nCurFmtType, nCurFmtIndex, aAdr, pCell );
nFuncFmtType = nCurFmtType;
nFuncFmtIndex = nCurFmtIndex;
my question is why we use that cell's type?
if we need a value, but the cell's type is logical, the result would be wrong.

For i46681 and i66930, later I will submit patches,
before that I will test them.

I know you are very busy now,
you can take your time to reply, I'm not in a hury. :)

and a nice day to you!

Lvyue
2008-06-26