On 06/16/10 02:42, Miloš Hadžić wrote:
I'm interested in tackling this problem for this years internship and
have a few questions.

Some others have already applied for this project. I think the application form is going to be disabled soon (but I'm not sure about that).

What's the status of this project and what are the current priorities?
I've seen the GSoC project from 2007 "Integrating R with Calc". Is R
integration still considered the best way to add more advanced
statistical functionality to Calc and would I be building on top of
Wojciech Gryc's code?

No, this project should preferably contain a fixed set of methods implemented directly in the extension, as opposed to the generic approach of the R integration.

Niklas