I noticed the download link on the website doesn't work.  Maybe we
want a download page similar to myfaces?[1]  I seem to recall we had a
page describing the artifacts, etc. ...

Sean

[1] http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

On 7/25/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to some help from Sean, I now have an account on the MyFaces zone (
myfaces.zones.apache.org), and I have ported the nightly build process for
Shale to there.  It should run at around 2am Pacific time, as it always has,
although the MyFaces zone (at least) is running in GMT so I had to adjust
the crontab fire-up time to compensate.  The updated script has been checked
into the maven/etc directory of the repository, and it now includes the
mailreader-jpa library and shale-mailreader-jpa sample webapp.  Tonight's
builds should be dated 20060725, as usual.

Craig