I took care of everything.  Here are the steps for our future release
template wiki.  NOTE: We still need a meaningful description and
release date for the new 1.0.3 version.

1.) Create a new JIRA version for the release (ex. 1.0.3)

2.) Search and then bulk change unresolved issues with a "fix for" of
the old snapshot version (ex. 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT) and change to "Unknown."
At this point in the process, there shouldn't be any issues left on
the roadmap but do a search (and bulk change) if necessary.  For all
bulk changes be sure to uncheck the "Send mail for this update" option
on Step 3.

3.) Search and then bulk change resolved issues with a "fix for" of
the old snapshot version (ex. 1.0.3-SNAPSHOT) and change to the new
version (ex. 1.0.3).  For all bulk changes be sure to uncheck the
"Send mail for this update" option on Step 3.

4.) Archive the old version.  This allows you to still search on
issues that were *reported* against a SNAPSHOT version yet it prevents
you from reporting new issues against the SNAPSHOT.

Sean

On 8/21/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'll take care of this and update the wiki with the steps necessary.

Sean