The nav handler is in fact declared and the classname seems correct to
me.  That was the first thing I checked.  Have you run an actual
dialog yet or are you still in the "just getting things to compile"
stage?

Sean

On 9/1/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/1/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I can't seem to get Dialog2NavigationHandler working properly (I'm
> using the 1.2 RI.)  It appears that the faces-config.xml in the jar
> file is beaing read based on this:
>
> 2006-09-01 14:27:11,587 [main] INFO
> org.apache.myfaces.config.FacesConfigurator - Reading config

jar:file:/D:/open-source/shale-goodies/shale-petstore/target/shale-petstore/WEB-INF/lib/shale-
> dialog2-1.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar!/META-INF/faces-config.xml
>
> Unfortunately, it does not appear that the handleNavigation method is
> being called.  I'm also using the 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT of core but with the
> "decorated" NavigationHandlers that shouldn't matter.
>
> Maybe its possible that the method is getting called and my IDE
> debugger isn't showing it.  I know that this command link certainly
> isn't working:
>
> <h:commandLink action="dialog2:Checkout">
>
> Any ideas?

It's probably a botched faces-config.xml file inside the
shale-dialog2-xxx.jar file ... if the custom navigation handler isn't
declared (or if the classname is wrong), it won't ever get invoked.

I'll take a look.

Sean

Craig