On 11/13/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

AHA ... just figured out what we are doing differently.  The
shale-dialog-basic library registers two resources (embedded in the jar
file) for the 1.0 and 1.1 DTDs of a dialog configuration resource.  The
shale-dialog-scxml library does not (currently) have such a thing.  If I
comment out the registrations (temporarily forcing Digester to go out to the
Internet to resolve them), I can undeploy successfully on 5.5.20.

<snap/>

Cool :-) I'll port the rest of the changes over to dialog-scxml in the
next couple of days, since other than the JCL and BeanUtils cleanups,
I'm also interested in having the initialization bits at
startup/deploy, rather than first access.

-Rahul