I'd like to propose that we discontinue support for the Shale-Tiles
component. I've spent some time looking at the TilesViewHandler over
the last week or so and comparing it to the TilesTwoViewHandler that
is unreleased, but is part of the MyFaces Tomahawk project. The
conclusion I've come to is that the MyFaces version provides what is
needed. To make Shale-Tiles work correctly we'd have to make it look
pretty much like the MyFaces TilesTwoViewHandler. Therefore, I propose
that we discontinue support for our view handler and remove
Shale-Tiles from future releases. If we have improvements to suggest,
I'd propose we put those improvements into the MyFaces Tomahawk view
handler.

Please let me know your thoughts on the issue.

Thanks,
Greg