On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Greg Reddin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I try to build shale at the root level (i.e. building all
>  subprojects) I get an error trying to build shale-core. It throws a
>  NoClassDefFoundError on ViewExpiredException (see error below). It
>  appears I'm somehow using a JSF 1.1 implementation. How should I go
>  about building with a JSF 1.2? I'm on Mac OSX Tiger so I figured the
>  jdk 1.5 profile would fire.

I can't build the 1_0_x tree either. The validator test fails because
it seems to not be loading TestBundle.properties for whatever reason.
Has anybody experienced that issue?

testMessage(org.apache.shale.validator.converter.AbstractConverterTestCase)
 Time elapsed: 0.179 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<Custom Long Error
Message> but was:<???errors.long???>
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:81)
        at junit.framework.Assert.assertEquals(Assert.java:87)
        at
org.apache.shale.validator.converter.AbstractConverterTestCase.testMessage(AbstractConverterTestCase.java:110)

Thanks,
Greg