Hi Team,

I have currently installed shindig on one my site below.

http://portaltab.com/shindig/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml

I am using apache (php) to serve all other pages, and Tomcat only for
shindig to serve gadgets. Using AJP13 (mod_jk) to work with http and tomcat
server.

I would like to know from experts that what is the best configuration for
Tomcat to *perform fast *and *render gadgets fast.*

Below are some details about system/application

   - Once i implement it i may have 500 to 700 concurrent users using my
   site. around 40000 to 80000 users unique visit per day.
   - Server - Intel E5 - 2650V2 processor (32 cores)
   - Server Ram - 130GB Ram
   - SSD Drives on server
   - Tomcat Setup - Max Threads - 2000, min spare threads - 150, connection
   timeout - 60sec

Taking under consideration of my requirements and what i have if anyone let
me know what is the optimized configuration for shindig/tomcat which will
make it really really fast. That would be great.

Thank you very much.

Regards,
Raj