Hi,

Agreed with cancelling the vote with respect to the installer parts and
continuing for the testing parts.

As for repository.a.o: I think you have to drop the entire staging and
then upload again. But since the vote has already passed (and trusting
you to "do the right thing") I would then assume the staging repository
may immediately be released, maybe with a comment indicating the
successful vote for this (such that we have it in the commit list archive).

Regards
Felix