Hello Sling Developers,

thanks for the warm welcome.

I am working now for more than a decade for Adobe, but mostly as a consumer
of Sling. So my contributions till now were mostly cosmetic patches, the
bigger issues I found were fixed by others :-) Recently I switched into the
product team of AEM, and therefor I might have more chances to work on the
bleeding edge and contribute more.

Looking forward to meet all of you at the next AdaptTo()!

Thanks,
Jörg

--
Cheers,