Hi Robert,

Am Mi., 2. März 2022 um 15:41 Uhr schrieb Robert Munteanu <
romb...@apache.org>:

> Hi Jörg,
>
> On Tue, 2022-03-01 at 17:59 +0100, Jörg Hoh wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/tree/master/jmx-exporter)
>
> Since the bundle exports JMX information as _Sling_ metrics, I think it
> should end up in Sling.

Technically it is not hard to switch to the Codahale API directly, which
could make it more universablly usable, even outside of Sling.

> It's worth mentioning that the Sling metrics bundle does not depend on
> other Sling bundles at runtime, and as such is a good candidate for
> moving to Felix, but I think that's a longer discussion.

Maybe we can develop it here and then see if we can move it more upstream
into Felix at a later point (as we did with the healthchecks).

Jörg

--
Cheers,
Jörg Hoh,