On 29.08.2012, at 18:41, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@adobe.com> wrote:
> I was not thinking about adding a method but about adding a service
> registration property indicating this information. But calling each provider
> in service.ranking order until a bundle is returned is fine for me, too.

That's the most flexible. An application can easily add a new provider that can
overlay any locale easily, if needed. Also, providers can dynamically provide
certain locales - a fixed property would be a bit too limiting. For example,
the default jcr provider is dynamic based on dicts in the jcr (albeit it always
returns the self-translating RootBundle).

Cheers,
Alex