On Wednesday, November 27, 2013, Stefan Egli wrote:

> ...It should be there now...

the release is signed with key DE41359E and I cannot find that key in any
of

  https://people.apache.org/keys/group/sling.asc
  http://archive.apache.org/dist/sling/KEYS
  http://pgp.mit.edu/

where should I see it?

Apart from that the release looks good to me, checked that the below source
release builds fine, release artifacts match the corresponding svn tags and
Apache file headers look good.

Checked MD5 (org.apache.sling.discovery.impl-1.0.2-source-release.zip) =
6db157b29cb0c7070dc368005c977cf5

Several unit tests take a long time to run, making them integration tests
might be convenient as people can then disable them selectively. But that
doesn't impact the release.

I'll wait for the key clarification before giving it my +1.

-Bertrand