Hi,

the current implementation (and API) of our feature flags is "optimized"
for what I call the negative case, which means if a feature is enabled, it
hides resources (negative = hiding).

>From some use cases, it seems that the positive case is very common: if a
feature is enabled, resources a visible (positive = visible). And if the
feature is not enabled, the resources are hidden.

So if you want to implement the negative case, your Feature returns true
for isEnabled if the feature is really active.
However, to implement the positive case, your Feature implementation
currently should return true if it's not enabled and false otherwise. Only
with this logic, it's possible to hide resources if the feature is not
enabled.

So it's possible to do this and maybe we just have to document it properly.

WDYT?