Hi Vineet

No, the OSGi Configuration Admin service does not know about the Sling Tenant
API and has no other tenant awareness for that matter. Hence, out of the box,
the OSGi Configuration Admin service is not directly tenant aware.

Configurations could be crafted, though, to simulate tenant awareness in that
so-called factory configurations would be created, one per tenant. Actually
feasibility would have to be evaluated on a configuration-by-configuration
level.

Regards
Felix