Hi Konrad,
On Dec 5, 2014 5:42 PM, "Konrad Windszus" <konra...@gmx.de> wrote:

> HI,
> I need some help with resolving failures in the models.integration-tests
module (don’t worry, those only fail for me due to some local changes).
> I tried to run the integration-tests with mvn install with the option
<keepJarRunning>true</keepJarRunning> (set inside the pom.xml) and to start
the launchpad with the remote debugging options set.
> Now I get the following exception when executing the integration test
>
> 32492 [main] ERROR org.apache.sling.models.it.RemoteIT - Exception in
maybeStartServer()
> java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
>         at java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.Object.wait(Object.java:503)
>         at
org.apache.sling.testing.tools.sling.SlingTestBase.blockIfRequested(SlingTestBase.java:234)
>         at
org.apache.sling.testing.tools.sling.SlingTestBase.startServerIfNeeded(SlingTestBase.java:152)
>         at
org.apache.sling.testing.tools.sling.SlingTestBase.getServerBaseUrl(SlingTestBase.java:211)
>         at
org.apache.sling.models.it.RemoteIT.getJunitServletUrl(RemoteIT.java:28)
>         at
org.apache.sling.junit.remote.testrunner.SlingRemoteTestRunner.maybeExecuteTests(SlingRemoteTestRunner.java:95)
>         at
org.apache.sling.junit.remote.testrunner.SlingRemoteTestRunner.getChildren(SlingRemoteTestRunner.java:138)
>         at
org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.getFilteredChildren(ParentRunner.java:363)
>         at
org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.getDescription(ParentRunner.java:297)
>         at org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:305)
>         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.execute(JUnit4Provider.java:264)
>         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.executeTestSet(JUnit4Provider.java:153)
>         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4Provider.invoke(JUnit4Provider.java:124)
>         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
>         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(ForkedBooter.java:153)
>         at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)

> I don’t know why the IllegalMonitorStateException is triggered there.
> Any idea?
> Thanks in advance,
> Konrad

Looks familiar. Can you try depending on a more recent version of the Sling
testing tools? Can't dig up the issue right now since I'm on mobile...