Hi Petr,

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:16 PM, Petr Shypila <ikrump...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Just want to notify that I have updated my previous report. First for all I
> have attached a new patch with new unit tests(But I think you should apply
> previous one as well)...

Ok I'll have a look at that later, thanks!

> You can find an updated patch file on JIRA ticket and wiki page...

Please include URLs when you mention these things, otherwise it's hard
to make sense of that later in this list's archives.

> ...As I wrote in my PPP report I'm going start to write new tests for
> commons.threads module...

In the meantime I have a new "mission" for you that fits well within
this phase, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-4757 and
feel free to ask if any question arises!

-Bertrand