Thanks Carsten, indeed I am hitting SLING-4974.
Could you point me to the commit which closes the resource resolvers after the
restart of the factory (or after some required providers become unavailable)?
I couldn’t find any related commit in
https://github.com/apache/sling/commits/trunk/bundles/resourceresolver/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/resourceresolver/impl

<https://github.com/apache/sling/commits/trunk/bundles/resourceresolver/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/resourceresolver/impl>.
In which version of the resource resolver bundle is that implemented?
At least with resource resolver 1.2.4 this is not the case.
Thanks,
Konrad