Hi Stefan

Thanks. I am using the git repo and forgot that it can leave spurious
directories around
(git clean -df fix it then).

That said the block in the regular (non -DskipTests) build remains.

[INFO] Building Apache Sling Dynamic Class Loader Support 1.3.9-SNAPSHOT
[INFO] ————————————————————————————————————
….
 T E S T S
[main] INFO org.ops4j.pax.exam.spi.DefaultExamSystem - Pax Exam System
(Version: 4.9.1) created.
[main] INFO org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - creating PaxExam runner
for class org.apache.sling.commons.classloader.it.DynamicClassLoaderIT
Running org.apache.sling.commons.classloader.it.DynamicClassLoaderIT
[main] INFO org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - creating PaxExam runner
for class org.apache.sling.commons.classloader.it.DynamicClassLoaderIT
[main] INFO org.ops4j.pax.exam.junit.impl.ProbeRunner - running test class
org.apache.sling.commons.classloader.it.DynamicClassLoaderIT

- Andy