Hi Stefan,

yeah, as I just replied to your comment as well, that is certainly a
nice improvement to support even more none standard json but I think
we can address this in a later release (either we wait until
SLING-6634 is done or we do an in between release where we inline your
JsonTicksConverter). From my POV this is a best effort kinda thing and
preferably people should use valid json to begin with.

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls