Hi Antonio,

I just saw something similar today, where someone needed to instruct the bundle
plugin to process the annotations early in order to get the tests run:

<groupId>org.apache.felix</groupId>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<executions>
  <!-- Configure extra execution of 'manifest' in process-classes phase to make
sure SCR metadata is generated before unit test runs -->
  <execution>
  <id>scr-metadata</id>
  <goals>
    <goal>manifest</goal>
  </goals>
  <configuration>
    <supportIncrementalBuild>true</supportIncrementalBuild>
  </configuration>
  </execution>
</executions>

regards, toby

On 22 June 2017 at 23:22:17, Robert Munteanu
(romb...@apache.org<mailto:romb...@apache.org>) wrote:

Hi Antonio,

On Thu, 2017-06-22 at 07:12 +0000, Antonio Sanso wrote:
> anyone :S ?
>
> On Jun 21, 2017, at 9:12 AM, Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com.INVALID>
> wrote:
>
> > hi,
> >
> > I was investigating the test failure related to [0] and I thing I
> > found an issue/limitation with OsgiServiceUtil.
> > Indeed the activateDeactivate method doesn’t need to be able cope
> > with the new R6 annotations.
> > Fairly enough for case like ActivateDeactivate (aka [0]) being the
> > Config interface an inner one I would not know how OsgiServiceUtil
> > can be able to manage this scenario…

By my understanding the OsgiServiceUtil works on the XML metadata. That
metadata should be the same no matter what annotations are used.

I suggest to get an isolated test case and file a bug against the sling
osgi mocks.

Robert