Hello Hasini, Robert,

I'm also going to work in this field - working to integrate Keycloak
OpenId Connect with Sling. I should start on it next month.

I will share more feedback as I am through the process and hope to
collaborate.

Good luck with you project.

@Hasini: I can help with regard to the Oauth / Oidc protocols and
architecture so if you ever find yourself struggling, reach out and I'll
find some time.

/Eugen