same as last year, we have the possibility to host a "Sling Hackathon" in
berlin in september.

the date is thursday 13.09.18 which is directly after the adaptTo() which takes
place 10-12.9.18 in potsdam (20min with train to our office).

the hackathon will take place in the office of pro!vision GmbH,
Berlin-Charlottenburg.

we should be at least 4 or 5 participants and have room for up to 20 people.

if you are interested and want to participate: please send me a private mail or
a reply on this list!

stefan

p.s. we will again reserve a time slot for a "sling committer round table" on
the tuesday 11.9. evening during the adaptTo().