Hi

> I may be off base here since I haven't spent much time with service users
> but couldn't  this be handled by extending the Service User so that for
> specific services, the user returned is the literal admin user.
>
> i.e. rather then whitelisting the services that can use
> loginAdministrative the service user that these whitelisted services would
> get would be the Administrator user.

That means, that instead of the service-user you can configure to receive
the admin-user? I guess, that it won't change much... Instead of creating a
new service-user lazy people will use the admin. One could argue, that it's
still to easy to use an admin session. But harmonizing both approaches
would definitley help, because then a switch from a service-user to an
admin-user and vice-versa would be just a configuration change, but no code
change.

Jörg

--
Cheers,