  Mesaj original
De la: jason.bai...@24601.org
Trimis: 28 iulie 2018 20:28
Către: dev@sling.apache.org
Răsp. la: dev@sling.apache.org
Subiect: Re: Markdown resource provider

I believe there's a difference between what the two end goals are. There is a
the rendering of a Markdown resource into HTML and then there is using a
Markdown file to generate a resource.

A couple of thoughts on this.
# For a Markdown Resource providing attributes, I don't see a reason to use
YAML for this. Markdown support integrated HTML and HTML supports custom tags.
You could  create some thing along the lines of <resource-props
data-sling-resourceType="foo"> this wouldn't be displayed when viewing a
rendered version of the file but be accessible when parsing.

#  We have a module for taking different file types and creating a Resource
Object out of them, that's the ContentParser. If the goal was to import the md
file into an existing resource we'd use the ContentLoader. If we wanted the
ability to read and write the file then I see a ResourceProvider and since we
have a FSResourceProvider I still think it makes sense to allow that to be
expandable.

--
Jason