On Sunday 26 September 2004 10:42 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
>[...]
> Do we really need to do this now?  This is not going to significantly
> help performance, accuracy, or memory usage, is it?

As much as I loved to have this thing renamed, why didn't we do this
*before* we released 3.0?  Or to quote you from bug 3668: "there's *no way*
I'd be happy making any of these changes before 4.0.0 ;)"  (Actually, the
"no way" is exaggerated but I don't like the idea at this point).

Cheers,
Malte

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>