On Friday 26 November 2004 22:07 CET Sidney Markowitz wrote:
> Malte S. Stretz wrote:
> > What do you think about the attached patch?  Try it with
> > perl -Ilib -MMail::SpamAssassin::Util \
> >   -le 'print Mail::SpamAssassin::Util::get_home()'
>
> It's HOMEPATH not HOMEDIR,

oops :)  But I'm glad you didn't notice my HOMEx debugging glitch :)

> but with that change the Windows branch of it
> works fine as long as you use " instead of ' in the brain damaged
> Windows command line :-)

Hmmm... whever invented the cmd.exe shell syntax must have been on duope or
something.  Which reminds me of my "Scripting Windows" article [1] I wanted
to write a second and a third part of...

Cheers,
Malte

[1] http://msquadrat.de/archive/04/02/24/01

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>