On Fri, Dec 17, 2004 at 10:14:16AM -0800, Justin Mason wrote:

> (b) however the -parker- and -sidney- ones *are* getting annoying. ;)  I
> suggest we turn off those slaves until we can figure out how to get
> buildbot to work with dynamic-IP slaves...

I don't think it's so much a dynamic-IP thing as a NAT thing.  Without
lots of activity (we can go a day or so at a time without a commit)
the slaves just stop talking to the master and with the connection
gone behind the NAT the master can't find them.

My tuit supply is limited at the moment, but when I get a chance I was
gonna try to hack up a sort of ping command that could be issued via
cron to keep the connection alive.

Michael