I'm moving the buildbot master from bugzilla onto our new Solaris zone at
spamassassin.zones.apache.org.

This means that, if you're running a Buildbot slave, you'll need to change
its configuration to use that hostname instead of
"bugzilla.spamassassin.org". The easiest way to do this is just to
recreate the slave dir.

Here's the command to do that:

  name=bugz-561 ; buildbot slave /home/buildbot/slaves/$name \
            spamassassin.zones.apache.org:9989 \
            $name $password

replace name with whatever each slave is called.

BTW, if you've forgotten the slave password, it's in the "buildbot.tap"
file in Python pickle format, on the line following "passwordq#U".
You should see something like this:

    usernameq!U
    bugz-585-thrq"U
    passwordq#U
    PASSWORDq$ubU   connectorq%NU

the "q..U\n" stuff seems to be delimiters in the pickle format, so you can
see the bit before that on the line is the password (in this case
"PASSWORD", obv not the real one).

In fact, you can see the slave name there too! the "username" bit.

I'm waiting for some info from Theo, but we should be able to set up a
CNAME in the sa.org zone to do this without user intervention in future...
the good news is, we know have a Solaris 10 slave as well.  Hmm, is that
good news?

--j.