Could someone please outline the process I would go through to propose
rules for testing? (*cough* jmason *cough*) ;-)

I assume it's like this. (In MoinMoin format, suitable for someone to
paste into the Wiki.)

 1. Create a new sandbox in rulesrc/sandbox (e.g. rulesrc/sandbox/duncf)
 1. Create as many files in this directory as I wish, containing as many rules
as I wish, named whatever I wish.
 1. Wait until the mass-check results are in, and look at the results
at http://buildbot.spamassassin.org/ruleqa.
 1. Tweak until I'm satisfied with my rule.
 1. ???
 1. Profit!

The last couple of steps are a little hazy -- I'm not sure if we've
ever decided how we're going to move rules from sandboxes to "core
rules". Can anyone comment about this? I guess we don't need to worry
about that until closer to "release time".

Anyways... it looks like the mechanism is pretty much set up... now
all we need to do is write rules. (?) Anyone notice a lot more
"clever" spam recently?

Thanks,
--
Duncan Findlay