On 10/05/2010 10:46 PM, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
> I'd have to check the logs, but it could be that we're not meeting the
> minimum ham/spam results that are required to generate an update.  I've
> got it set to a minimum of 150,000 ham and spam each.

Yeah, since early April the ham results have fallen below the 150k
message threshold to about 143k messages.  150k was already quite a bit
lower than I was really comfortable with but I guess we could lower it
if necessary.

Spam results for the weekly mass-check since May 1 are way under the
150k threshold at 50k and 35k.  This will block an update for the entire
week.

Daryl