On 20/10/2010 12:12 AM, Daryl C. W. O'Shea wrote:
For some reason, not apparent in the extract.log, the nightly mass-check
rsync source rsync directory was empty. I ran the script manually as the
user "release" and all seems to be good.

The contents of /home/corpus-rsync/tagged_builds/nightly_mass_check/ was missing again last night when my machine went to rsync it.

It was still missing just now when I checked it, and again I was able to run the script as the release user and have everything work (stuff in the directory) as it should. The logs from last night and my manual run again look normal.

Does anybody know why the files keep disappearing?

Daryl