On 19/04/2011 4:10 AM, Steffen Schwigon wrote:
Steffen Schwigon<s...@renormalist.net>  writes:
Hi!

I volunteer to make a CPAN upload 3.3.2 from the 3.3 branch.

If you are interested, please give me co-maint on pause.cpan.org.

To make it even easier: I just need an OK from a developer here. I
can organize everything else with help from the CPAN maintainers.

I appreciate the effort, but I'm not a fan of this. You won't be able to sign the release with our release key. It's against ASF policy... etc.

I do, however, propose that we make a 3.2.2 release happen though. I believe somebody had previously stepped up to be the release manager. I think we then got into the discussion about who knows that release signing key passphrase and I think it fizzled there.

So... anybody want to get rolling on that again? I can help with the rule side of things. I don't know the release signing key passphrase though.

Daryl