We are down to six open issues on Bugzilla with a 4.0 milestone, none listed as blockers. Let's see if we can get a release out. I'll take care of the release manager duties. Henrik volunteered to spend some time wrapping up issues during the next few weeks. Of course anyone else can help too.

One possible loose end I noticed is that there are some open issues with milestone "Undefined", seven of which are Priority 2, Severity Major. That's a small enough number that it should be easy to scan and at least verify that none of them are of interest for 4.0.0.

Regards,

 Sidney