I messed up with make test during the release candidate process.

I hope that I just have my setup wrong, because I expect this would have been mentioned before now if everyone gets it.

In trunk, or equivalently 4.0.0-rc1, with a clean environment,

perl Makefile.PL
make
make test

results in many tests failing after issuing warnings with

  config: registryboundaries: no tlds defined, need to run sa-update

I don't see the same problem doing the same thing in the same environment with the 3.4.6 distribution.

Is it just me or does a bug have to be opened?

 -- Sidney