As several people have reported back to me that they have been running from trunk for a while and they see no problems with this build, I'm going to give this a week from the upload of rc1 (about 25 March) to move to full release, if nobody comes up with any problems for this release candidate.

Please try it out before then if you can.

At that point I'll create the release build and there will be a 72 voting period before the public release process begins.