I fell Assaf point is quite relevant if we want to move this project
forward from the Spark user perspective (as I do). In fact, we're still
using 20th century tools (mailing lists) with some add-ons (like Stack
Overflow).

As usually, Sean and Cody's contributions are very to the point.
I fell it is indeed a matter of of culture (hard to enforce) and tools
(much easier). Isn't it?