Hi,

Do you have any idea why the `./dev/lint-scala` check are failure with the
following message since yesterday ?

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
> 9
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:9>WARNING:
> Illegal reflective access by org.apache.ivy.util.url.IvyAuthenticator
> (file:/home/runner/work/spark/spark/build/sbt-launch-0.13.18.jar) to field
> java.net.Authenticator.theAuthenticator
> 10
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:10>WARNING:
> Please consider reporting this to the maintainers of
> org.apache.ivy.util.url.IvyAuthenticator
> 11
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:11>WARNING:
> Use --illegal-access=warn to enable warnings of further illegal reflective
> access operations
> 12
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:12>WARNING:
> All illegal access operations will be denied in a future release
> 13
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:13>Scalastyle
> checks failed at following occurrences:
> 14
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:14>
> [error] (*:update) sbt.ResolveException: unresolved dependency:
> com.typesafe#sbt-mima-plugin;0.3.0: not found
> 15
> <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/26078/checks?check_run_id=269943508#step:5:15>##[error]Process
> completed with exit code 1.

I'm not able to reproduce the failure on my local environment, but seems
all the open PRs are failing on this check.

Thanks,

Xingbo