Hi,

After all the fireworks and quote "this super duper topic"  has a decision
being made on what to use as the official  or endorsed slack type platform?
This I think would be most useful for the monolithic product release votes
a least (yep the one with +1 etc).

To be fair, there has been a lot of heat but little light so to speak. In
the meantime you are welcome to use the Apache spark community
sparkcommunitytalk.slack.com run by community for the community.  I have
been told that some of the features may not work after the trial period is
over but otherwise OK. However I believe this should be the case with any
slack (Non Pro) use, including the one mentioned as  Delta Lake slack
unless subsidised. The membership numbers should be taken with caution as
my understanding is that only admin can remove members.

Mich Talebzadeh,
Lead Solutions Architect/Engineering Lead
Palantir Technologies Limited
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile