Hi Pavan,

Thanks for instigating this proposal. Looks like the proposal is ready and
has enough votes to be implemented. Having a sheppard will make it more
fruitful.

I will leave it to @Jungtaek Lim <kabhwan.opensou...@gmail.com> 's
capable hands to drive it forward.

Will be there to help if needed.

Cheers

Mich Talebzadeh,
Technologist | Solutions Architect | Data Engineer  | Generative AI
London
United Kingdom

   view my Linkedin profile

 https://en.everybodywiki.com/Mich_Talebzadeh

*Disclaimer:* The information provided is correct to the best of my
knowledge but of course cannot be guaranteed . It is essential to note
that, as with any advice, quote "one test result is worth one-thousand
expert opinions (Werner  <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>Von
Braun <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun>)".