On 09/28/12 08:45, Liviu Nicoara wrote:
On 09/28/12 08:29, Liviu Nicoara wrote:
I have created the above and linked it to the closed STDCXX-1066.
[...]
IMO, the patch I attached does not break binary compatibility.

Scratch this, I haven't thought it through.

Actually, after more thought, I believe that the patch itself is not causing
binary incompatibility. The library built on a kernel-patched system will be
binary incompatible with a library built on a previous system, regardless of
the patch I presented earlier, because new mutex alignment requirements will
have changed the size and layout of library objects. Comments are welcome.

Thanks,
Liviu