On 09/29/12 19:33, Liviu Nicoara wrote:
[...] all locale tests are supposed to be run without RWSTD_LOCALE_ROOT defined?

I have looked in other tests and they seem to either:

1. Create their own "synthetic" locales from hard-coded sources.
2. Create true locales from STDCXX sources.

Both are placed at runtime in temporary directories, then the test sets
RWSTD_LOCALE_ROOT, and the localization library picks them from there. Setting
the RWSTD_LOCALE_ROOT directory beforehand (even to a correct location) is
unexpected.

Also, I see that the localization tests do not make use of input files, unlike
the older Rogue Wave tests. Is that a policy going forward that the tests do
not make use of external input files?

Thanks,
Liviu