On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, Martin Sebor wrote:
There have a been a couple of projects in March that have tightened up their wiki permissions like that, so a quick browse through the infra archives should tell you more about how it works, what to do etc

Could you point me to a relevant post in the archive? I've
searched infrastructure-dev and infrastrcture-issues but
can't find anything relevant there, and I'm having trouble
finding the archive for this list.

You want infrastructure@

From a quick glance at the Archives, these are some of the threads on it
from March:
https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/infrastructure/201303.mbox/%3ccd60df0d.bbe4b%25chris.a.mattm...@jpl.nasa.gov%3E
https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/infrastructure/201303.mbox/%3ccalhtwkeofk-d8ghstvdmcrfipae1n0_fezhs5gbfkamwrje...@mail.gmail.com%3E
https://mail-search.apache.org/members/private-arch/infrastructure/201303.mbox/%3ccapfnckgjmrcfebcadmxos-bxywugd1j_-1upn-6xayh8-+_...@mail.gmail.com%3E
(Read in conjunction with the access control wiki section[1])

Nick

[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/general/OurWikiFarm#per_wiki_access_control_-_tighten_your_wiki_just_a_little.2C_benefit_just_a_lot