Martin Cooper wrote:

On Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:40:45 -0700, Don Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

If there aren't any objections, I will ask infrastructure to perform the
actual conversion of Struts from CVS to Subversion.  The test conversion
has been up for over a week, and there haven't been any problems.

Again, if I don't hear different, I'll ask around Wednesday afternoon
for our repository to be converted at infrastructure's earliest
convenience. Speak now or forever hold your peace :)

My questions have been resolved to my satisfaction, so +1 from me.

I assume you'll ask that the CVS repo be frozen at the same time. We
should probably say that no CVS commits should happen after Tuesday,
to make sure nothing gets lost.

Yes, the freezing of CVS will occur before the conversion by the infrastructure team. They will ensure no commit gets lost.

Martin Cooper